It’s the first of the month and that means a new monthly offer from Careclean Essex. If you are looking for leather protection for your furniture, you’re going to like this offer!
Careclean Essex’s Monthly Offer
FREE protection treatment for any leather upholstery you have cleaned during July!
Does your leather sofa or armchair need a clean? If so, you may want to consider leather protection too. This will keep your leather looking and feeling cleaner for longer by protecting against future spills, and general wear and tear too. Better yet, you can get protection treatment added free of charge to any leather you have cleaned throughout July! Read on to find out what our leather clean and protect process entails..
Careclean’s Leather Cleaning Process – Including Leather Protection
- Free Leather Cleaning Survey. To begin with, we will come out to your home at a time and date to suit you, to give your leather furniture a thorough inspection, and to provide you with a free no obligation quote.
- Preparing the area. On the day of the clean, we will place the furniture which is to be cleaned on a protective sheet. This will help to protect your carpets and other furniture during the cleaning process.
- Soil extraction. Once we have protected the surrounding area, we will clean your leather using a specially formulated leather cleaning solution. In order to lift and remove all ground in dirt and grease, we brush and massage the solution deep into the grain of your leather. This process also helps to restore the colour and texture of your furniture.
- Rinse. Following the clean, we thoroughly rinse the leather to remove any final traces of emulsified soil and grease. This also prepares the leather surface for conditioning and finishing as explained in step 5.
- Finishing. Following the rinse, we gently massage in a seal and shine leather conditioner and finishing agent to the leather with a soft cloth. The solution penetrates deep into the leather, and as a result locks in moisture and ensures a long-lasting supple feel.
- Polishing and protecting. Finally, after a short period of drying, we will then polish the surface of the leather with a cotton towel to leave a lustrous and long lasting shine. At this stage, we can also provide an optional protection treatment to seal and protect your furniture for long lasting results.
Watch our video below, to see our leather cleaning in action and to hear from one of our happy customers!
Think it’s time to get your leather sofa or armchair cleaned? Visit our leather cleaning services page to find out more, or give us a call today on 01245 323989 to book in your free quote.. and remember to quote Careclean’s ‘July website offer’ to get additional leather protection absolutely free!
Want More Tips Like This?
Careclean was established in 1984 and has a vast knowledge of carpet and upholstery cleaning and maintenance. We post a regular blog, which often includes carpet and upholstery cleaning tips and guidance on keeping your home clean and healthy. Click here to check out our blog. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook to keep up to date on all the latest news and offers.