So, we are going a little off topic today! We had a BBQ at our daughter Jess’s house recently, and she made some amazing homemade burgers, which are super simple to make! We thought we’d share the recipe with you. They might come in handy for an upcoming BBQ… better yet, if it’s raining, you can just cook them inside on the grill instead!
- Pack of mince meat
- Egg x 1
- Crackers x 6
- Paprika – 1 tsp (choose which ever spices you prefer)
- Chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin – 1 tsp
- Pinch of chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Get a bowl and crush the crackers until they resemble breadcrumbs
- Next, mix together the meat, crushed crackers, spices, seasoning and egg
- Split the mixture into small patties
- Sprinkle the patties with a little oil, cover and refrigerate for 30 mins to let them firm up
- Cook on a BBQ or grill for around 10 minutes (depending on size) turning halfway through cooking
- Cut one in half to check the meat is fully cooked and is piping hot throughout!
- Add toppings of choice!
- Enjoy your tasty homemade burgers!
Thanks Jess for the great recipe!
Want More Articles Like This?
Careclean was established in 1984 and has a vast knowledge of carpet and upholstery cleaning and maintenance. We post a regular blog, which often includes carpet and upholstery cleaning tips and guidance on keeping your home clean and healthy. Click here to check out our blog. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook to keep up to date on all the latest news and offers.