Leather Cleaning Essex – Careclean’s Professional Approach
Leather Cleaning Essex – Here at Careclean, we have been offering carpet and upholstery cleaning in Essex since 1984. This includes leather cleaning and maintenance. Recently we discussed the value of getting your leather furniture cleaned and protected (click here if you missed the blog). Today, we are going to go into a bit more detail about how Careclean carries out this leather cleaning process.
Careclean’s leather cleaning process
- Before starting to clean your leather furniture, Careclean always puts down a protective sheet. This protects your carpets and other furniture.
- We then brush in a Leather Cleaning Solution to loosen the dirt before cleaning.
- This solution is given a final massage to remove any lasting ground in dirt!
- Next we apply a Hyde Food; remember in our recent blog, we discussed the value of keeping the leather moisturised so it’s soft and supple, just like we do with our own skin!
- We then apply a Leather Scent Solution – this puts that beautiful leather smell back into your furniture!
- Finally we apply a Seal and Protect Solution to keep the leather cleaner for longer!
Watch our video below, to see our leather cleaning in action and to hear from one of our happy customers!
Think it’s time to get your leather sofa or armchair cleaned? Book with Careclean to ensure the longevity of your beloved furniture. We CONDITION and PROTECT all leather furniture we clean. Visit our leather cleaning services page to find out more, or give us a call on 01245 323989 to book in your free quote.
Want More Tips Like This?
Careclean was established in 1984 and has a vast knowledge of carpet and upholstery cleaning and maintenance. We post a bi-weekly blog, which often includes carpet and upholstery cleaning tips and guidance on keeping your home clean and healthy. Click here to check out our blog. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook to keep up to date on all the latest news and offers.