Upholstery Cleaning in Essex
As well as cleaning carpets, Careclean also has 35 years’ professional experience of Upholstery Cleaning in Essex. Read today’s blog to find out about our professional 6-step cleaning process.
Careclean’s 6-step upholstery cleaning process
- Preparing the area – Before we start cleaning, we will place the furniture which is to be cleaned on a protective sheet. This will help to protect your carpets and other furniture during the cleaning process. We will also give the upholstery a high filtration vacuum if required.
- Eco-friendly pre spray – Next, we will pre-spot your upholstery with our eco-friendly pre-spray. We will also use a specially adapted brush to work the pre-spray into the fibres. As a result, any tough ground in particles and/or stains will be lifted ready for the main clean.
- Hot water extraction machine – We use leading cleaning technology to ensure a premium clean. With the help of a specially adapted cleaning tool, our van mounted machine heats and shoots our cleaning solution into your upholstery at high pressure to break up dirt and stains.
- Residue rinse – Our machine then produces a large vacuum to draw the dirt and chemicals out of your upholstery. It also lifts the fibres to leave your upholstery with that ‘brand new’ finish.
- Grooming – Where appropriate we will groom your furniture to leave it in the best possible condition. For example (dependent on fabric/material), we usually run a grooming bush over the fibres to ensure they are as tangle-free and fluffy as possible.
- Protection treatment (optional) – To help your furniture stay cleaner for longer, we can add a protection treatment to your upholstery. This treatment is sprayed on and then brushed in.
What about leather?
Yes – we do also clean leather! Click here to read all about our leather cleaning process.
The NCCA (National Carpet Cleaning Association) have this to say…
“No matter what type of upholstery fabric the consumer chooses, at some time in its eventful life, it will require cleaning, some more frequently than others.
Soft furnishings are perhaps one of the largest cash investments in most households, ranking certainly within the top 5 items (also including: the family car, carpets, new kitchen, and new bathroom fittings). Regular cleaning by an NCCA qualified cleaning technician and regular consumer maintenance will extend the life of the delicate upholstery fabrics significantly, as well as keeping them looking good.
These more delicate fabric constructions require a more gentle approach. Using detergents specially formulated for upholstery fabrics, an NCCA trained technician will be able to select the correct method to clean your upholstery fabrics safely and efficiently.”
Thanks NCCA… and just in case you are wondering, yes we are an NCCA approved cleaning technician!
Are you looking for Upholstery Cleaning in Essex? Call Careclean today on 01245 323989 to book your free upholstery cleaning quote!
Want More Articles Like This?
Careclean was established in 1984 and has a vast knowledge of carpet and upholstery cleaning and maintenance. We post a weekly blog, which often includes carpet and upholstery cleaning tips, guidance on keeping your home clean and healthy, and offers and competitions. Click here to check out our blog. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook to keep up to date on all the latest news and offers