In our blog posts we try to give our readers as many top cleaning tips and advice as we can. We’ve collated the most popular of these below – enjoy!
Treating spills and stains
Need to treat a spill or a stain? Have a look at the links below for some quick and easy ‘how to’ guides…
- Easy method for most spills!– Surprisingly for most spills, you follow one very simple method to remove them. Maybe you’ve had a red wine spill or spilt your cup of tea or coffee on your carpet? Read this article to find out what to do before you attempt to remove the stain.
- We have also included a few of our popular specialist articles below too…
- Mud – Kids walked muddy footprints over your cream carpet? Don’t worry, it’s actually very simple to remove!
- Chocolate – Do you have a sweet tooth? Here is a simple guide to removing smudged in chocolate!
- Kids! – If you have children or grandchildren, this could be a good article to read!
- Dog poo – Are you on a pet-owner? Hopefully you won’t need this one, but here is the link just in case!
- Candle wax – Might sound unusual, but we get lots of enquiries on how to deal with spilt candle wax. Read this article to find out more.
- Long-term stains – Or maybe you have a stain that has appeared months after a spill? Click here to find out how to treat it.
Carpet and upholstery maintenance
Want to keep your carpets and upholstery in better condition for longer? Read the blog posts below…
- Carpets – Click here to find out how to care for your carpets properly.
- Caring for your sofa – read the common causes of sofa damage and how to prevent them.
- Leather maintenance – or maybe you want to know how to care for your leather furniture?
… and don’t forget, when your carpets and/or upholstery need a more thorough clean, give Careclean a call on 01245 323989 to book in your free cleaning quote!
Want More Articles Like This?
Careclean Essex was established in 1984 and has a vast knowledge of carpet and upholstery cleaning and maintenance. We post a weekly blog, which often includes carpet and upholstery cleaning tips and guidance on keeping your home clean and healthy. Click here to check out our blog. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook to keep up to date on all the latest news and offers