In our blog posts we try to give our readers as many top cleaning tips and advice as we can. Have a read through some of these articles below..
Treating spills and stains
Need to treat a spill or a stain? Have a look at the links below…
- Red Wine – Have you spilt red wine on your cream carpet? Don’t panic, read this article.
- Candle wax – Might sound unusual, but we get many enquiries about how to deal with spilt candle wax. Read this article to find out more.
- Any other spills – Surprisingly for most stains, you follow one very simple method to remove them. Maybe you’ve spilt a cup of tea, or the gravy from your Sunday dinner on your carpet? Read this article to find out what to do before you attempt to remove the stain.
- Long-term stains – Or maybe you have a stain that has appeared months after a spill? Click here to find out how to treat it.
Carpet and upholstery maintenance
Want to keep your carpets and upholstery in better condition for longer? Read the blog posts below…
- Carpets – Click here to find out how to care for your carpets properly.
- Caring for your sofa – read the common causes of sofa damage and how to prevent them.
- Leather maintenance – or maybe you want to know how to care for your leather furniture?
Want More Articles Like This?
Careclean Essex was established in 1984 and has a vast knowledge of carpet and upholstery cleaning and maintenance. We post a bi-weekly blog, which often includes carpet and upholstery cleaning tips and guidance on keeping your home clean and healthy. Click here to check out our blog. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook to keep up to date on all the latest news and offers.